Find Military Discounts Now
Military Discounts in North Dakota
MVDC has close to 700 business locations in North Dakota that have discounts for military personnel and veterans. In addition to businesses providing discounts, the state of North Dakota also provides discounts for those that have served. To find business discounts, enter your zipcode and category in the search box above.
State of North Dakota discounts for veterans and military personnel
Veterans Designation on drivers license: yes
Discounted Fees and Taxes
- Free annual permit to state parks for North Dakota veterans with a 100%, service-related disability and former POWs.
- $20 reduced annual permit for all other North Dakota veterans with service-related disabilities
- Special hunting deadlines and privileges
Property tax and Financial Benefits
- Property tax reduction for veterans with 50% or greater service-related disability
- Tuition assistance up to 100% combining federal payments with state and school reimbursements
- Option to withdraw from any/all classes, even after any established deadlines, for a full refund of tuition and fees upon receiving federal mobilization orders
- Free tuition for qualified dependents