Find Military Discounts Now
Military Discounts in Nevada
MVDC has close to 2000 business locations in Nevada that have discounts for military personnel and veterans. In addition to businesses providing discounts, the state of Nevada also provides discounts for those that have served. To find business discounts, enter your zipcode and category in the search box above.
State of Nevada discounts for veterans and military personnel
Veterans Designation on drivers license: Pending
Discounted Fees and Taxes
- National Guard members may receive hunting and fishing license permits for free
- Eligible veterans with a service-connected disability of 50% or more may be issued a hunting and fishing license permit for free
- Veterans are eligible for special license plates
- Any veteran with wartime service can apply an annual tax exemption to the vehicle privilege tax or real property tax. However, the exemption cannot be split between the two. For more information on the exact benefit, contact the county assessor
- Nevada also offers a property tax exemption to eligible veterans with a service-connected disability of 60% or more. The amount varies depending on the percentage of disability and the year filed.
- The widow or widower of the disabled veteran who was eligible at the time of his or her death, may also be eligible to receive this exemption. It is applicable to either the vehicle tax or personal property tax. More information can be obtained through the local county assessor's office.
- 100% tuition waiver for members of the National Guard for fall and spring semester at state schools (including text books, but excluding tech and lab fees)
- 100% of summer semester costs for members of the National Guard subsidized through the Education Encouragement Fund
Find businesses that provide military discounts