Find Military Discounts Now
Military Discounts in Connecticut
MVDC has a list of close to 2,500 locations in Connecticut that have discounts for military personnel or veterans. Similar to businesses, the state of Connecticut provides discounts for its veterans and military population. If you are looking for business discounts, use our search tool above.
State of Connecticut discounts for veterans and military personnel
- Armed Forces Property Tax Interest Forgiveness
- Property tax exemptions for service connected disabled veterans
- Servicemember’s Motor Vehicle Property Tax Exemption
- Fifty percent of military pension exempt from state income tax
- Wartime service bonuses of $50 per month for mobilized guardsmen and reservists
- Motor vehicle registration exemption for active duty personnel and qualified veterans
- Tuition waiver for national guard and veterans for state colleges and universities
- Tuition waivers for children or spouses of qualified veterans or service members that have died in action at in state schools
- In state tuition for all active duty and spouses stationed in Connecticut
- Certification of credits for military training.
State Ranking on Military Discounts: 8