Find Military Discounts Now
Military Discounts in Alabama
MVDC has close to 4,000 business locations in Alabama that have discounts for military personnel and veterans. In addition to businesses providing discounts, the state of Alabama also provides discounts for those that have served. To find business discounts, enter your zipcode and category in the search box above.
State of Alabama discounts for veterans and military personnel
- Veteran Designation on Driver's Licenses: NoDiscounted Fees and Taxes
- Retirees and retiree survivor benefits are exempt from state income tax.
- $1.00 fishing licenses for disabled veterans
- Discounted fishing licenses for veterans that are rated 20% or more disabled
- Disabled veterans are exempt from license fees and registration fees for one vehicle
- Guardsmen and reservists are exempt from license fees and registration fees for one vehicle
- Alabama residents on active duty on leave in the state can hunt and fish without a license
- A bill is pending for free hunting and fishing licenses for National Guardsman
- The Alabama GI Dependents’ Scholarship program pays 100% of the tuition, books, and fees for attendance at any Alabama educational institution by spouses and dependents of veterans with a 20% or greater VA rated disability, were a POW or MIA. Must meet residency eligiblity requirements. Learn More.